Shared Ownership Mortgages
100% of your share with adverse!
I have a lender that will lend up to 100% of the share you are looking to buy and allow fees to be added to the mortgage!
If you have a clean credit history, you may be able to get a mortgage for shared ownership from a High Street lender, but what if you are refused once they carry out a credit search?
Then you have a problem because there are very few lenders that offer adverse credit mortgages for a Shared Ownership purchase.
My lender will consider you even with;
- CCJ's or Defaults up to any monetary value subject to underwriter approval.
- Mortgage arrears in the last 12 months - one 1 late payment in the past 12 months (but 0 in the last 6 months)
- Any adverse over 12 months ago may be ignored but as with any adverse, a plausible explanation surrounding the circumstances will be required.
- Loans from £3,000 to £150,000.
- Option to have interest only which is very handy if your mortgage term needs to be short because of retirement for example.